The client is supposed to have a fecal occult blood test done on a stool sample. The nurse is going.
The client is deemed to possess a fecal unknown rank trial done on a stool illustration. The nurture is going to use the Hemunknown trial. Which of the aftercited indicates that the nurture is using the redress act? Select all that devote.
1. Mixes the reagent after a while the stool illustration precedently devoteing to the card.
2. Collects a illustration from two irrelative areas of the stool specimen.
3. Assesses for a blue-colored-colored garbling shift.
4. Asks a companion to fulfill the pink garbling results.
5. Asks the client if he has enslaved vitamin C in the late few days.