A leader is most likely to be effective when acting which way? Select all that apply. 1. Adopts the.
A guide is most slight to be potent when acting which way? Select all that use.
1. Adopts the guideship phraseology of the guide who had the position anteriorly him or her.
2. Gives correspondent compensation to collection members who are in favor of and unanalogous to a desired transmute.
3. Plans and organizes collection activities.
4. Modifies his or her own behaviors based on the needs of individual members of the collection.
5. Asks members for theory of the guide’s potentness.