A client is being admitted to the hospital because of a seizure that occurred at his home. The…
A client is being admitted to the hospital consequently of a seizure that occurred at his abode. The client has no prior fact of seizures. In planning the client’s nursing circumspection, which of the following measures is most regulative at this duration of admission? Select all that employ.
1. Place a padded idiom depressor at the source of the bed.
2. Pad the bed after a while blankets.
3. Inform the client environing the concern of wearing a medical identification tag.
4. Teach the client environing epilepsy.
5. Test traditional suction equipment.