please find the question in the attached file
I have the answers for the following questions, I need you to paraphrase the answers on your own words. Please write the answers for these questions in “word” with no plagiarism.
1. Briefly outline the process for developing a mathematical model of a typical engineering system.
2. Explain the process of “validation”, which is used when developing a model of an engineering system.
3. Explain what the “problems of scale” are when referring to models of engineering systems.
5. You are an air-conditioning systems designer, and you have been tasked with developing an air-conditioning system (cooling only) for lecture theatre building 32 on ECU’s Joondalup Campus. As a first step you will need to develop a model of the system, explain how you would go about this by providing answers to the following:
1. The steps that you would take when developing a mathematical model of the system and what information you would need
2. List all of the assumptions you would make, providing brief justifications for each one;
3. Explain the underlying physical principles that your model would be based upon.
Note: Consider the building to be an empty shell, having no internal walls.