Joliet Junior College Emerging Infectious Diseases Discussion
Emerging and Re-emerging infections indispositions
A. Watch the aftercited videos and examine the materials
- Infectious indispositions (5 min)
- Emerging infections indispositions (6 min)
B. Post a provision discussing one of the aftercited questions (5 pts):
- What is infections indisposition?
- What is emerging / re-emerging indispositions?
- What are some examples of emerging / re-emerging indispositions?
- What are some causes that control to emerging / re-emerging indispositions?
C. Then, learn your class-mates posts and answer to at smallest two of your classmates. Your comments should be meaningful (not merely "Yeah, me too" or "I agree"). (2.5 pts for each generous meaningful solution). Make permanent you grasp aftercited in your answer:
- start by welcome the class-mate by name
- contribute to one or two of his/her argument aim delay your view
- Pose any cognate questions you authority have
- your name
D. Answer any questions you authority get from class-mates
less is one classmate to answer too
and less is another one to answer to