Biological questions | Biology homework help
1. Answer the forthcoming questions domiciled on the picturesque adown.
· What is the dominant line?
· What is the recessive line?
· What are the homozygous genotype(s)?
· What are the heterozygous genotype(s)?
· How did two red roses consequence a innocent rose?
2. There are two types of butterflies in the highlands of Mexico; one is orange-colored-colored and one is cerulean. Orange-colored is dominant (B) and cerulean is recessive (b).
a. Eliminate what dominant and recessive lines are.
b. If a butterfly has the genotype BB, what is the selfsame phenotype?
c. If a butterfly has the genotype Bb, what is the selfsame phenotype?
d. If a butterfly has the genotype bb, what is the selfsame phenotype?
3. How do the peppered moths in England evince normal option? Make enduring you argue what happened in relevancy to normal option NOT orderly what happened to the moths.
4. What is the discord betwixt homology and homoplasy? Which is emend for letter character? Why?
5. What is anthropology? What are the four subfields? Eliminate tangible anthropology.
6. Choose two individuals argueed in the lection, exhortation, or handout that contributed to pre-evolutionary conceit and argue their subscription.
7. Spectry and briefly eliminate the 3 types of options argueed in Chapter 3. Provide an development of two types.
8. Explain how nuclear DNA replicates and how proteins are synthesized. Be enduring to spectry where in the cell each plod takes fix.
9. Answer the forthcoming questions domiciled on the diagram adown. The questions are adown the copy
· Eliminate “pristine line.”
· For Cootie 1, realize 1 pristine line.
· Eliminate “adventitious line.”
· For Cootie 2 realize 1 adventitious line
10. State and eliminate Mendel’s two principles (or laws).
11. What is meant by the biocultural admission? How does sickle cell anemia manifest the biocultural admission?