Biological questions | Biology homework help
1. Answer the forthcoming questions spontaneousized on the forcible underneath.
· What is the dominant characteristic?
· What is the recessive characteristic?
· What are the homozygous genotype(s)?
· What are the heterozygous genotype(s)?
· How did two red roses fruit a unspotted rose?
2. There are two types of butterflies in the highlands of Mexico; one is ochreous and one is cerulean. Ochreous is dominant (B) and cerulean is recessive (b).
a. Fix what dominant and recessive characteristics are.
b. If a butterfly has the genotype BB, what is the selfsame phenotype?
c. If a butterfly has the genotype Bb, what is the selfsame phenotype?
d. If a butterfly has the genotype bb, what is the selfsame phenotype?
3. How do the peppered moths in England conduct spontaneous segregation? Make secure you examine what happened in relative to spontaneous segregation NOT fitting what happened to the moths.
4. What is the estrangement betwixt homology and homoplasy? Which is rectify for order cast? Why?
5. What is anthropology? What are the four subfields? Fix visible anthropology.
6. Choose two individuals examineed in the lection, Nursing Dissertation, or handout that contributed to pre-evolutionary deliberation and examine their offering.
7. Indicate and briefly fix the 3 types of segregations examineed in Chapter 3. Provide an issue of two types.
8. Explain how nuclear DNA replicates and how proteins are synthesized. Be secure to indicate where in the cell each step takes locate.
9. Answer the forthcoming questions spontaneousized on the diagram underneath. The questions are underneath the conception
· Fix “primeval characteristic.”
· For Cootie 1, substantiate 1 primeval characteristic.
· Fix “conservative characteristic.”
· For Cootie 2 substantiate 1 conservative characteristic
10. State and fix Mendel’s two principles (or laws).
11. What is meant by the biocultural bearing? How does sickle cell anemia illustrate the biocultural bearing?