Benchmark MDM Software for BYOD Data Loss Prevention
As the head of the domestic cybersecurity unit, you have been tasked by the chief security officer (CSO) of NCU-FSB to prepare a short presentation for executive management, in which you address the privacy concerns that a loss of mobile device can cause to the organization.
For this assignment, you must research mobile device management (MDM) tools for data protection, and create a presentation that presents the results of your analysis, and recommend a tool to reduce the risk of compromised data, when a mobile device is lost or misused.
Your presentation should include the following:
- Title, introduction, conclusion, and references
- Introduction on privacy management in a cloud and mobile environment. Focus on legal mandates, such as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), HIPAA, HITECH and Omnibus Rule for electronic health patient record privacy protection, FERPA rule, and many others that now requires control structures be established to protect data integrity and security when transmitted over the cloud.
- Research on risks associated with mobile device management.
- Analysis of the security framework in terms of:
How it addresses attacks on mobile devices
Benchmark on MDM tools—recommend one with justification for your selection
Framework of recommended mitigation strategies on privacy concerns
Dependencies the framework has with other frameworks
- Speaker notes on each slide to assist with the delivery of the presentation
Length: 14 slides
References: Minimum of 5 scholarly resources
The completed assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.