Human development | Biology homework help
HD101 Week 5
Ch. 5 Sensitive Growth: Piaget and Vygotsky
Write responses to each of the aftercited inquirys. Write the responses in your own articulation, do not portraiture and paste from your textbook, or another fountain. Cite a regard for the notice granted for each inquiry. Include a regard inventory.
· Responses to inquirys are respectful. – 5 points
· Each inquiry has a regard extract in APA format; regard inventory is included/accurate. – 2 points.
· Responses are written in student’s articulation. – 3 points.
1. Please mark-out the aftercited terms:
2. Inventory and explain Piaget’s 4 stages of sensitive augmentation, including the age order for each stage:
Stage 1 - _____________( - years):
Stage 2 - _____________( - years):
Stage 3 - _____________( - years):
Stage 4 - _____________( - years):
3. Mark-out the aftercited terms:
4. According to Piaget, Action = __________________.
5. Labouvie-Vief explaind the concept “postformal conceit.” What does this average?
6. Explain Schaie’s stages of sensitive augmentation.
7. Vygotsky believed that political interaction and vernacular were considerable aspects of sensitive fruit. Define:
Zone of Proximal Development
6. What are 2 open contributions that Piaget’s scheme contributes to mind sensitive fruit?
7. What are 2 open contributions that Vygotsky’s scheme contributes to mind sensitive fruit?