Reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Respond to the following prompts: “What do I feel are the most important aspects of my learning in the chapters this week?” and “What about this learning was really worthy of my time and understanding?” Then explain how important it is in society or business.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Discuss the effect of taxes on the life-cycle costing (LCC) of passenger cars. Compare domestic and imported cars.
- Discuss the effect of LCC on the decision to locate a new warehouse.
Respond to the post of at least two peers, using 100 words minimum each.
[Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion].
[Your initial post should be at least 450+ words and in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced). Post the actual body of your paper in the discussion thread then attach a Word version of the paper for APA review]
1 page(400 words) including 2 references-should submit by wednesday
(Chapter 12): Examine Alexa’s skill in ordering drinks from Starbucks.
1 page (400 words) including 2 references- should submit by wednesday
(Chapter 13): Research Apple Home Pod. How does it interact with smart home devices? Alexa is now connected to smart home devices such as thermostats and microwaves. Find examples of other appliances that are connected to Alexa and write a report.
Assignment-10 pages should submit by 21.06.2020
1. Some people say that chatbots are inferior for chatting. Others disagree. Discuss.
2. Discuss the financial benefits of chatbots.
3. Discuss how IBM Watson will reach 1 billion people by 2018 and what the implications of that are.
Exercise 1. Compare the chatbots of Facebook and WeChat. Which has more functionalities?
Exercise 12. Research the role of chatbots in helping patients with dementia.
Exercise 16. Microsoft partners with the government of Singapore to develop chat bots for e-services. Find out how this is done.
1. Compare the IoT with regular Internet.
2. Discuss the potential impact of autonomous vehicles on our lives.
3. Why must a truly smart home have a bot?
4. Why is the IoT considered a disruptive technology?
Exercise 3. AT&T is active in smart city projects. Investigate their activities (solutions). Write a summary.
Exercise 4. It is said that the IoT will enable new customer service and B2B interactions. Explain how.
Exercise 6. Find information about Sophia, a robot from Hanson Robotics. Summarize her capabilities.